Maxminer highly respects your privacy.
- Your browser must accept cookies
- We have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We are not responsible for personal information or account information stolen or accessed due to the failure of securing your device.
- Your email addresses will not be shown, given or sold.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (username, email, etc.)
- Maxminer authority will only use your email to contact you or help you reset your password.
- Passwords are stored and encrypted in an irreversible format in our database.
- Plain-text passwords are not restorable and are never known.
- Encrypted passwords will never be sold, traded, or shared.